Sunday, April 12, 2009

Illustrator Review




Things I learned through the Adobe tool review:

  • A short cut for the crop key & how I can use the crop key to choose diff rent settings for the image(video,print,web)
  • The Difference between the slice tool and the slice select tool
  • I understand the pen tool a little bit better now(But just a little bit!)
  • I have a much better understanding of the Alignment tool now, and see how you can select certain objects to be the main point of the alignment
Yeah,it doesn't look like much,but I do feel a little bit more comfortable in illustrator. Progress!

Review of the tutorials:
The written directions were so-so. The video's provided were awesome! Made it much easier to follow along on my own with illustrator.

1 comment:

  1. videos are always a good thing!

    thanks for uploading your process!!

    ReplyDelete